Donation

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dog Demonstration

We had the opportunity to make a Dog Demonstration for the largest event in Santa Cruz, the Sao Joao festival.
The dogs all performed wonderfully after such a long break in their training. Izzy is still resting her sore muscles, and Dink is waiting eagerly to get back out on the field.
In the photo is my new "bad guy" from Flores, Cesar Furtado. He is a quick study and seems to have the dog training bug. I have been training his Dogo Argentino for the past few months and the two of them are making rapid progress.
I have a few new clients lined up after making our demo, now I just have to brush up on my Portuguese.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vongmaly said...

Hi guys, I love the new blog!! We love and miss you so much. Many hugs and kisses from us and Baby Ethan

Patricia said...

Hello friends! Looks like you have it made: knitting, solar, chickens, goats (pan-chaps), fruits, veggies, dogs, and eachother! Your roof looks magnificent. Congratulations! Miss you...sending hugs. Smiles, Patti and Luis....(Can we order a pair of socks?)